Secondary (High School Programs)
Our secondary block programs are open to high school juniors and seniors from Alton, Bakersfield, Dora, Eminence, Koshkonong, Lutie, Mountain View-Birch Tree, Thayer, West Plains, Willow Springs and Winona. Each school has unique requirements for admission. Please see your high school counselor for more information. The application for high school students is available here.
Adult (Postsecondary Programs)
As a clock-hour institution, each of our programs may vary in requirements. There are a few requirements that span all of our programs. They include:
• Completed, signed, and dated application form.
• Non-refundable application fee $35.00
• Financial arrangements must be made prior to program start date. For more information, please contact Joyce Frye at the SCCC Financial Aid Office.
• Copy of Driver’s License.
• Copy of Social Security Card.
• Copy of High School Diploma, transcript or G.E.D.
• Pre/Post TABE test is administered at the Adult Learning and GED Center (AEL) located at 1009 Jackson Street. Please note that testing takes 3 to 4 hours for average student. Call for an appointment! AEL phone: (417) 256-7788
You do not have to live in the West Plains R-7 School District to register for a program. To enroll as an adult student, stop by our admissions office at 610 East Olden Street or call 417.256.6152. If you wish to enroll as a high school student, enroll through your home school counseling office.